Champions league prize money

• Thread starter Thread starter kieke6000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6K

kieke6000

Reaction score
When I made with my team the group stage of the champions league get, I get a message that I've received € 7.1 M. But when I go to my transfer budget, then this is still on my previous amount. Will I still get this money?

When I made with my team the group stage of the champions league get, I get a message that I've received € 7.1 M. But when I go to my transfer budget, then this is still on my previous amount. Will I still get this money?

It goes to bank balance, not transfer funds. Check finances and you'll see the added 7.1

Not every penny the club makes goes into your transfer budget. It will go into the clubs bank balance, you can spend some of it if your board grants a request to increase transfer budget or if they decide to give you more at the next transfer window.

Yeah I know, but i made an agreement with my board grants that I could reinvest 100% of the incoming money, but I received nothing at all.

The money does nor go to your transfer budget, it goes to your overall finances, when you click finances you should see the money added there.

Yeah I know, but i made an agreement with my board grants that I could reinvest 100% of the incoming money, but I received nothing at all.

Thats money received from players sold, from that u will get a percentage from.

You get 100% transfer revenue. 100% of money made from transfers should go to your budget not other income.

Back