Champions League team setup and few more problems

• Thread starter Thread starter migulence
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 607

migulence

Reaction score
First of all, greetings.
This is my first thread on this forum, even though I am old member (and old guy too) :D
I have few problems with FM2012 (and I must add that I have never had similar problems with earlier versions of this SI game, which I am playing since 1997). Well, what's the problem(s)? I am playing Juventus, it's season 2015/16 and have few issues... When I make team setup for Champions League, I notice that FM doesn't see few of my players as home grown, even they are in Juve for 3 or 4 years (started as 17 or 18 years old players), and they were never on loan or anything like that. Second problem is also connected with Champions League. I can't win! I am joking :D I won it easily 2 times... Is there any new rule about team setup for Champions League, connected with players younger than 19 years? They are all ineligible for CL? :( Where is the problem? And finally, Fm is keep noticing me about some player who signed contract with some MLS team, and ask of me to react to that note... Game version is 12.0.4.
Any clue? Thanks, in advance...
Greetings from Serbia, and sorry for my English :)

Back