Champions League winner & Europea League winner.?

Barcelona or Madrid CL
Dont have a clue about EL quite a few teams that are good enough to win il go for Dynamo Kiev though

Paris Saint German scored against benfica! 1-1 . Cmon PSG 2 more!

Spartak and Man city scored as well maybe i shouldnt go wwith dynamo kiev

CL: Barca or Madrid, I think.

EL: Not really following tbh. Would like Villarreal to win it.

It depends on the draw...if ManU gets Real Madrid, I give the slight edge to Real Madrid winning it. If ManU can avoid Real Madrid and Real Madrid has to play Barca, Barca will probably win that round and ManU will win the whole thing. ManU definitely matches up perfectly against Barca (they're a well-organized team with a great, physical defense with speedy, fit attacking players who do well on the counter, it's the perfect set-up to beat Barca), so they should win there. Other than that I don't see the other teams having a realistic shot at winning it. Inter has been bad this year and has a very mediocre coach. Tottenham just isn't quite good enough. Obviously Schalke and Shaktar will go out in the round of 8 (if they draw each other in the round of 8, I will be very annoyed with UEFA). Chelsea has just been out of form for such a long time that I don't see them doing it. That leaves ManU, Barca, and Real Madrid. Barca is rock, ManU is paper, Real Madrid is scissors. It just depends on the draw, and that will determine who wins.