Championship 1st Season

ryanken92

Reaction score
Any good young players to sign on loan or good free transfers, or signings up to 1m that will make a difference
Thanks

Try pau torress on loan- cb from villarael insane player

Loans

Batista Meier (Bayern)
Penaranda (Watford)
Ekkelenkamp (Ajax)

Thanks guys il have to wait till January now, i need them tho, after winning my first game i then lost 7 in a row?

Gouiri from Lyon can be signed on loan in the 1st season as well.

I've had success with Curtis Jones & Nexo William's from Liverpool. When I was at Salford in league 2 I had Billy Gilmour from Chelsea and he absolutely ran the league so could be worth a look as a squad player at Championship level

Borna Barisic - paid 2.2m from Ranger start of game. Consistently scores from free kicks and assists with corners and long range free kicks in Prem. Averages >10 assists per season yet not rated highly. Every team needs him at LB
Stevie Malan - perfect midfielder for mid table or championships. Also scores a lot of free kicks and assists from corners, very underrated even for Prem. Bought for 900k from Hamilton start of season.

I had James Garner in League 1 for Sunderland - best player in the league by a mile. In my second season of the Championship I tried to get him again but couldn't!
I'd second Curtis Jones, he's doing well - as is Rhian Brewster, Dujon Sterling and Troy Parrot.
I scouted the England u20 team.

Adam Idah banged for me at Bristol City I also had James Garner at the back brought in a player called Nacho Gil aswell made play offs in my 1st season only lost to Leeds on the final.