championship goal machine?

• Thread starter Thread starter Darrylpne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3K

Darrylpne

Reaction score
im about to start a new game with preston but everytime i do this, i use quite abit of money to bring in a striker with a good scoring record. this doesn seem to work out well so has anyone got a striker who can score goals at championship level?

all advice is welcome :D

Steven Fletcher and Kris Boyd

Doubt you'll get Boyd due to be at Rangers and expensive.

Fletcher offer his value and you'll have it accepted.

i bought doyle for 5million when i started with QPR and he was top goal scorer in the championship. how much do you want to spen on one? :P

Christian Benitez for £1.5million. I guarentee he will be top goal scorer.

Danny Haynes for Ipswich : ) hes at man u in ma game. PLayed 17 scored 14 :D

thanks guys n by the way i'd be willing to spend upto at the most 1.8m or in the region so i dought i could buy the likes ov kevin doyle iJAMIE lol, i wouldn't mind having him in my team :P

erm for that price probs best looking at benitez, stancu or someone like that

or just save ur cash and loan eddie johnson from fulham or harewood or something like that

cheers mate, eddie johnson is always at cardiff on loan so when he goes back to fulham i make a loan offer or if enough money try to sign him, they dont allow him to leave on loan because he is transfer listed, and when i get an offer and contract accepted, the work permit stops it from going through :(. harewood ive had before but it never works out for him at preston.

jon daly got 30 goals for me for 100k but that was league 1 but hes worth 2m now in the champ. also got luke moore from WBA and tamas priskin is class.

also marlon king and vassell always does unreally well considering hes ****

leicester mate, first season i had matty fryatt and jon daly who easily got me promoted then sold fryatt for 3m to middlesbrough amongst others so i had a bit of cash 2nd season

got priskin for 500k from watford who got relegated
marlon king for 500k from wigan - transfer listed
luke moore for 1.3m - transfer listed

I really like Christian Nade in the Championship but he is a risky buy and you will really need to look at his stats and try to work out his player instructions...

he seems to be a target man which is quite annoying as preston already have jon parkin (BEAST!!! :P) and chris brown who are both that type of player, thanks anyway pal

if you want a target man buy seleznyov in first season is cheap
if you want a striker to play whit free role and whit good speed buy lewandsky ( sp =S )

i once had boijinov and zaki upfront in the championship and they were both amazing!!

if you want a target man buy seleznyov in first season is cheap
if you want a striker to play whit free role and whit good speed buy lewandsky ( sp =S )

*lewandowski - yh he would be a great buy for a chamiponship team for about 1mill ;)

Back