CPFCandy

Reaction score
Im Palace, in mid-table and my problem is lack of goals and desperately in need of a quality striker that bangs them in for fun in that league.

Anyone got any suggestions, a striker that would be intrested joining the club would be nice aswell!

Calum Elliot at Hearts, for biased reasons. Though I do think he would do well. Also try Jon Daly from Dundee United.

Poor selection of team to maage mate ;)

Try and loan Fred Sears or Bebe

Calum Elliot at Hearts, for biased reasons. Though I do think he would do well. Also try Jon Daly from Dundee United.

from the scottish league... look at middlesborugh proven track record that scottish players are league 1 stabdard at best! :P

with a few exceptions of course

leigh griffiths dundee hes got 15 in 15 for me or charlie austin swindon

its got to be freddy sears mate, you can get him on loan no bother! has been brilliant in My Swansea game

James Vaughan
Fred Sears
Steve Howard (seriously cheap, bags goals for fun as a target man)

Alberto Bueno, had him with Derby in the championship for 2 seasons now...30 goals a season as a lone poacher upfront.

First year I signed the old striker Salva on a free tranfer. He did 27 goals for my Leeds united. second year i signed owen and Becks =) Got promoted to PL second year.

Got Owen myself in the 2nd season, he's bagging in goals for fun at this level.

Pre season I bought Vaclav Kadlec for Leicester - I offered max wage possible, plus generous signing on fees and clauses. Chances are he has gone so I would say Fred Sears - terrific for Championship.

Im Palace, in mid-table and my problem is lack of goals and desperately in need of a quality striker that bangs them in for fun in that league.

Anyone got any suggestions, a striker that would be intrested joining the club would be nice aswell!
im palace as well, i managed to get liverpool as my parent club and got daniel pacheco on loan. hes been bagging alot of goals and goals in big games as well.

Leigh Griffiths, he will tear apart the Championship for you

Back