How to Loan a Player (Less Stupid Than it Sounds...)

MikeGB95

Reaction score
Quick question. How can I loan a player out after all the simple methods have been tried and tested?

Case in Hand: Frimpong's rotting in my reserves and I'm desperate for a club to give him first team football. I offered him out for 100k loan initially and then eventually for free with no wage contribution. He's been consistently listed for loan ever since. Why would no one want a free player with zero cost? I mean clubs like Portsmouth in a recent financial crisis would snap your hand off for a player like Frimpong. It makes minimal sense as to why I still have no takers. Is there anyway to bypass this?

Thanks in advance! :)

I would find a championship side to have as a feeder club but the boardroom only ever come back with five crappy choices to choose from... :/

I did as I said in the message...after, I tried no initial costs with no wage contribution and still, no one wanted him :/

Have you just had him listed for loan, or have you offered him out to clubs? Also, at what point in the season are you trying to loan him out?