championship playoff final!

• Thread starter Thread starter GUNNER500
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

who will win championship playoff final?

• sheff utd

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • burnley

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

GUNNER500

Reaction score
who will win!
burnley or sheff utd?

i want burnley myself but what about u?<)

can`t find this thread anywhere if these one already soz!

i want sheff utd they had a tuff start but got tro it but i think burnley have already overacheived this season if they go up they will go back down like derby

hope burnley go up jsut cause sheff utd could not face the facts they never did enuf last time in prem and had to blame tevez

I think Sheff Utd will win. WIll be very close though.

hope burnley go up jsut cause sheff utd could not face the facts they never did enuf last time in prem and had to blame tevez

******* yes.
im a wednesdayite
all ive heard about for 2/3 years is about the carlos tevez thing
end of the day.
united are ****.
up the claret and blue.

Burnley to win
sheffield utd are rubbish

Burnley to win tbh,

Just becasue i think they've had a wonderful season and deserve a chance to play in the top leauge in english football for once plus its nice to see a different club go up this year instead of one of the relegated teams from last year(reading) and maybe burnley could offer something diffferent to the premiership like stoke have.

Never been more hopeful that Burnley will win in my life, please please Burnley.

sheff utd. and wednesday ull never get to play off final ever and man utd fans keep ur nose out the tevez thing had nothing to do with u aswel a u cheating scousers.

im an arsenal fan and im sick of the rubbish tevez thing as well can i join the club?:D get over it 38 matches u where ***** simples u went down simple thats life! sheff wednesday have a better history anyway don`t they???

it will be great to see one of the founder members back in Premier League...go the Claret and Blue...:D

Burnley pl0x. I really like Owen Coyle both as a player (played 5's with him once :D) and as a gaffer. Plus i really hate Sheff Utd over this whole Tevez affair.

Would be lovely to see Burnley win it. Just as someone who loves football, it would be nice to see Burnley getting their share of the Premier League pie.

------

Watching Burnley play today reminded me of just why I want them to win this match. They play with a real joy and expression in their football. Can't see them staying up if they do manage to close this match out, but like the Baggies, football is far better off with teams willing to try to play the game.

Last edited:
Back