championship quality for next to nothing ??

• Thread starter Thread starter bretto1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

bretto1

Reaction score
hey i need some players to strengthen my side but i have literally 100k to spend and i need as many quality signings as i can to push for promotion ... any ideas anybody ?? btw im derby county :) ... also the wage budget is quite high so i don't really need to consider that :)

in taht case why don't you go under board room and adjust so you get some more transfer funds, also it would help if you told us what season you are in.

i have just started the game :L and i have already done the budget adjustment and it hardly changed it at all :) ... also ii have already brought in barazite on loan and a lot of others have already gone out to other teams :/

try loaning a right back called javan vidal from man city, he played well when i picked up derby midway through first season, then he decided to join full time at the end of the season when i offered a contract to him. also look to get a good parent club and try to get loans off of them, and try signing old players like davids, collins john and micheal mifsud on a free but hold on to addison as he plays well at cb, and i had someone who plays cb, and rb who played really well alongside him, might have been barker but not sure.

yhh im keeping them 2 at the back ... and vidal is already there when you start on 10.3 :L how wierds that ... and about moving wage to transfer it wont make a difference to it just decrease the wage and increase the transfer by about 10k each time which i thinks pointless :/ ... mainly need :

CB ... CM ... RM ... S

and i would rather try to get younger players as they last for more than one or two seasons if you get me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back