Change Button?

• Thread starter Thread starter robbo9292
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

robbo9292

Reaction score
Please will someone just post a screen shot of where this button is so i can change it to the game database that i wanna play which is the England FC one... please :)

Lol not that hard to notice mate. When you click New Game, it's in the bottom right of that box that appears. Have a look, in the middle of a game right now, that's why I haven't posted a screenie.

As soon as you click the New Game button from the start screen, it asks you to select the database you want to use. It's in the bottom right corner of that exact box.

No no no ^^)

Go back to the Main Menu (Start Screen).

When you click the first option: New Game, a box will appear, yes?

all i get is loading database and some info thing.. not a box that asks me to select database

i dont get that... is there a way in which i can get my game fixed so it happens or is it maybe because i installed the databases wrong?

Where did you save the database?

saved the zip and then the one file that was in it was extracted to

C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Editor 2010

as well as C:\Users\karl\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data was first place i put it and it didnt work..
and then tried C:\Users\karl\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\db and it didnt work... but latest one was the first one... it was just one file that came out?

Hmm unsure then sorry mate. It's supposed to go in the C:\Users\karl\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data folder, but if you've tried it already then I've run out of ideas.

as i was saying this is all the file/s that came in the zip file that was downloaded

I don't know then, did you extract it correctly? And you said you'd tried to put it in the editor data folder?

Sorry mate, I'm out of ideas. I'm sure someone else reading this will help you out.

Robbo it may because the files are DBC files, I'm not sure though, I think they need to be RAR files, but I'm not too good with all the technical stuff so I'm taking an educated guess

that is why i asked for print screens... if someone could print screen their editor data folder then i would be happy

Out of the screenie I showed you of my edited files, only one of them is a .DBC file. The rest are XML documents. That's probably why.

as i was saying this is all the file/s that came in the zip file that was downloaded
these are all .dbc files mate. there seems to be some other way to use these, not sure how. but if you place .xml files in your editor data folder then i am sure they will work.or have you tried that also? if not give a .xml file a try and see if it works.

Back