chuckyadon

Reaction score
Hey guys, i want to change the way how talents are calculated. For eg. even a Club from a 3rd. division in russia can get a talent with a PA of 190 easily. Any suggestion how i can fix that ?

Youth Rating isn't the only factor for nation side. Below is a list what affect (not that will happen every year):

- Game Importance
- State of Development
- FA Financial Power
- Economic Factor
- Youth Rating

For club side:

- Youth Facilities
- Youth Coaching
- Youth Recruitment
- Youth Importance

thx for that.
Is there a way to change it. Like to change the parameter files ? That every Club in the world will get the same chance to get a good player

Hey guys, i want to change the way how talents are calculated. For eg. even a Club from a 3rd. division in russia can get a talent with a PA of 190 easily. Any suggestion how i can fix that ?
Having 190 PA isn't always 190 players with low determination and bad personality won't ever reach that better look for:
Consistency / Important Matches / Professionalism / Ambition be over 14 to get amazing players. having 190PA needs too much work to be a decent player meanwhile you can get a load of professional ambitious players with good consistency that will always perform on top of their game don't get frauded by PA game count personality while making regen too bad personality = higher potential to balance the points each player should get.

already checkd and couldnt find it. Can you tell me where exectly ? thx in advance
Go to nations Select all of them make:
In Details make Reputation 7000
In Information make Economic Factor, FA Financial Power = 15 (higher will give too many good youngster per season) Youth rating (100) State of Development (developed) Game importance (Very Important)
Then go to Clubs
Select all clubs (you need search per nation or you won't be able edit all of them since the limit is 500)
In details make reputation 7000
In Stadium > General make Youth coaching,Youth Facilities, Youth Recruitment, Youth Importance 15
Now you have all the teams with same chance to produce young players note than now the players won't consider top teams as top due to reputation change after a while teams winning will get higher reputation so it will be balanced in future.
If you don't care about balancing the game make all 15 to 20 Youth rating to 200 and reputation to 10000 and you are set

Last edited:
Having 190 PA isn't always 190 players with low determination and bad personality won't ever reach that better look for:
Consistency / Important Matches / Professionalism / Ambition be over 14 to get amazing players. having 190PA needs too much work to be a decent player meanwhile you can get a load of professional ambitious players with good consistency that will always perform on top of their game don't get frauded by PA game count personality while making regen too bad personality = higher potential to balance the points each player should get.

Go to nations Select all of them make:
In Details make Reputation 7000
In Information make Economic Factor, FA Financial Power = 15 (higher will give too many good youngster per season) Youth rating (100) State of Development (developed) Game importance (Very Important)
Then go to Clubs
Select all clubs (you need search per nation or you won't be able edit all of them since the limit is 500)
In details make reputation 7000
In Stadium > General make Youth coaching,Youth Facilities, Youth Recruitment, Youth Importance 15
Now you have all the teams with same chance to produce young players note than now the players won't consider top teams as top due to reputation change after a while teams winning will get higher reputation so it will be balanced in future.
If you don't care about balancing the game make all 15 to 20 Youth rating to 200 and reputation to 10000 and you are set

it helped me alot. thank you very much