Reaction score
If you shout RIGHT before a highlight, then the shout is put on hold until that highlight is over. (Not talking about shouting during highlights.)

This would be fine, except there's no good way to cancel those shouts depending on what happens during the highlight, which is a frustrating problem that shouldn't be a problem.

If I encourage my team during a 0-0 game, right before my shout takes effect there's a highlight and we score, then I would like to cancel or adjust that shout to a praise instead.

Why can't we have a simple, ''cancel shout'' button or a prompt like with instructions and subs that says ''are you sure you want to proceed with the shout''.

It's possible to cancel the shouts by pausing during a highlight, going in to tactics, making some bulls*t change and cancelling that change. It will also cancel the shout. But c'mon SI... just make us able to adjust / cancel shouts during highlights...

Yeah, I agree to some extend. Canceling shouts would be some QOL change for sure, but it would make FM even more RPG like.
Even pausing the game is not realistic, but its extremely useful and great QOL feature.