Changing club?

• Thread starter Thread starter Olly Cox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Olly Cox

Reaction score
Okay so I have had 3 good seasons with Tottenham Hotspurs but I want to move on and join a new team to have more fun. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would preferably like a relatively rich team (£25m - £30m transfer budget) but I don't want a huge club like United, City, Arsenal etc. I have Croatian, English, German, Italian, and Spanish leagues loaded.

Thanks!

First off be careful, it's not too easy to get the club you want as i found. I'd won the Champions League twice and a load of trophies with Arsenal but couldn't find a job once i quit. Try and line up a job with some applications and stuff, i wouldn't leave you job as i missed something like 6 months of the game because i quit.

I liked Milan, i moved there after 3 or 4 seasons with Arsenal. Their budget wasn't big to start with because they'd dropped to something like 18th and their finances were buggered after dropping out of Europe the season before. I had to clear out the high earners which was a challenge in the next window and find interested players (there weren't many, i had to pick up a very old Berbatov to save me). I managed to get around £40m from sales and a budget of £26m in my third season but left for Dortmund.

So yeh i'd recommend picking up a Serie A club if you can, Fiorentina, Juventus, Napoli, Milan. You can sell and win your way to a good budget within a season.

They've got ****** all in terms of finance but I'm having a blast with FC Energie Cotbuss in Germany. Third season with them now.

real madrid and chelsea always spend loads on mine each season nd im in 6th season

Back