Changing the pitch pattern

squirty_sin

Reaction score
Hei...does anybody know how to change the pitch grass pattern?? I wanna change my pitch just like crystal palace...circle pattern

haahaahaahaahaahaahaa

Close this thread

Why did i get a infraction for that 1st post

Because you were off topic and it was unnecessary. He posted a perfectly legitimate question and you just laughed. Leave it now.

Ill leave it then i just think its stupid

try getting ur pitch relayed m8 but i doubt it will work

btw very unfair on dc999

It isn't unfair. Someone asked a fair question and didn't deserve to be laughed at.

If the question was something ridiculous, then perhaps I would also laugh at it, but it wasn't. Someone else on this forum has been working on pitch textures, so it's clearly a valid query if he wants to make a custom design.

It isn't unfair. Someone asked a fair question and didn't deserve to be laughed at.

If the question was something ridiculous, then perhaps I would also laugh at it, but it wasn't. Someone else on this forum has been working on pitch textures, so it's clearly a valid query if he wants to make a custom design.

shhhhhhhhhhh :D

Though He could of used the search tool instead of making a new thread like..

Though He could of used the search tool instead of making a new thread like..

Though on the other hand in all my time on this forum I haven't seen a thread made with this question asked. So there are chances that a search would come up with nothing.

I want to turn my pitch plastic and turn my home ground into a fortress.

Thanks to all...I've been playing this game for months and already won everything including the world cup...while waiting FM2010 to be released, I just want to have fun with Hull City, edit The Circle Stadium with circle textures, making all eleven 17yo players with maximum CA and PA and see what kind of comment from the media and the game when you win every games

Though on the other hand in all my time on this forum I haven't seen a thread made with this question asked. So there are chances that a search would come up with nothing.

If you typed pitch into search tab and enter it'l come up a few things about pitch textures and stuff involing the picth.

i know how to change pitch patterns. accually im doing a pack as we speak, so im open to any suggestions. currently i have created only one. it has horizontal stripes and circles in middle& penalty boxes, just like pitch in a match betwen bayern and inter. ( i think it was that match).

:D didnt want to open new thread. didnt even check the date