• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecaps

Reaction score
hi folks,

i am playing fm2010 only for a couple a weeks. i play with stoke. i bought anatoli tymoschuk from bayern which is for a team like stoke a big signing. problem is: i bought the player close befote the start of the season and submitted my squad numbers before (stupid, i know). how can i fix this? i would lke to swap tymoschuk and give him the registration number of a weaker player. any chance to do that? otherwise i would loose an important player for half of the season.

looking forward to feedback
thecaps

Is there a "change button at the bottom of your screen? If so click it and edit your squad numbers

thanks for your feedback. i actually cant follow you - which screen do you mean? the general overview?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

i got it. brilliant. thanks a million.

Max

Wer man....i cant find it....i spend 13 million on pavlychencko and it would be a shame if i could use him

in the news section, when you get a post that says he has joind your club, there is a change squad numbers in the bottom right of that post.

hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back