AfterShoX

Reaction score
I'm 4 seasons into my game and I have a bunch of regens in my squad and I'm tired of looking at their massive identical faces.

Is there anything I can download to make them look less, um, twin-like?

Thanks.

---------- Post added 13/04/2011 at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 11/04/2011 at 07:21 PM ----------

Bump. Anyone.

I was wondering the same thing. Last night , I went into the tools and made some changes. I added more hair styles i.e Long and Short as against only Medium to the Database. I am yet to have any new regen with the new hairstyles, but let's see!

To do this, I went to Program Files / Sports Interactive / Facegen / Hair and then copied the Eurpoean Long and Short folders into my Asian folder. I deleted all other hair colors other than Black ( let's face it, we indian's don't have natural hair in any other colour other than black! )

I was a bit put off, because the faces were Indian, but all the hair styles were east and south east asian!

Just the way the game is, I get tired of all the identical people as well, hopefully more diversity or an entire new system is added next year