Charlie Austin

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Yes, i know he's an absoloute beast.But i can never sign him in the first season because he say's he's only just joined the club. I wanna know if i can get around this? I've tried offering him a huge salary but still no. If i wait a year,how much will his value increase by though?

Try paying loads upfront to get him on loan.

Then a tiny future fee, and bid that as soon as he comes, you should be able to sign him.

I've never tried to get around it though.

I signed him 1st season, with Newcastle. I interacted, saying he will be a star etc, and then bid, gave him decent contract.

Patience is a virtue :)

His value doesn't go up much, I think his value goes up to £1,000,000 at most, and that's if they are promoted.

Cheers for the quick responses, planning on doing a Championship team so i should be able to get him :D

Patience is a virtue :)

His value doesn't go up much, I think his value goes up to £1,000,000 at most, and that's if they are promoted.

Yeah, same on mine. Usually gets a few goals, even though my scouts say he was useless.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Cheers for the quick responses, planning on doing a Championship team so i should be able to get him :D

Should, just get him to like you, work on it, and he will sign.

Yer wait till jan, i got him first season in jan for leeds

How good does he get I've got him at this for Udinese.
As in what would you say his top level to play at would be?

Back