Charlton Youngster

• Thread starter Thread starter JAMESNUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 884

JAMESNUFC

Reaction score
Jonjo Shelvey? anyone got any opinions on him? worth a purchase? scouts seem to took a shine to the lad! Dubbed the next Carrick? only 16!

sensational prospect, both in game and real life. go for him. but dont leave him to languish playing u18/resere football for 4 years or he wont imprive.

in first season: u18 squad. try and play him in league cup and early fa cup games. maybe bring him off the bench in handful of prem games or even start him against hull or stoke etc.

2nd season: reserve squad. league cup again. more fa cup games. bring him off the bench much more regualrly, say 15-20 games. start him against a few mid table teams that you are confident of beating.

3rd seaon. either same as 2nd season, or loan him into an active league (ie dont loan him to a spanish team if spansh league isnt running. this way you can track his progress) BUT ensure that he is garunteed first team action at his loan club.

4th season. up to you now, another loan if hes not ready, or stick into the first team squad proper.

cheers mate, think hes going to bought! how much did you pay? they want £1.6mill

He is at rangers on my game but am still going to try get him look very good

i think from memeory i paid about 1.2mill plus some pretty small future incentives.

Back