Chatting with players

• Thread starter Thread starter Ghost77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

Ghost77

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i have problem with my backup players. I play with Nottingham and signed 36year old goalkeeper Matteo Sereni as a backup player. After two months he is concerned, that he doesn't play (he played in 3 matches). I try to talk with him, but I don't want to sell him or let him go. And this happend with my 3 other backup players. Is there any way to keep these players happy? I never convince them although I tried various tones and various answers, they just request transfer or they are very unhappy.

Thanks

Play them in in every 5 games or so , or even against lesser teams. If they want to be playing week in week out then theres not much that can be done.

It's very difficult to keep them happy, but as long as they are contracted you can keep them against their will, which is the way to go!

I had one guy on backup who was ******** about first team ( and he got like 10 games per season) and he requested a transfer. After some yelling I said to him 'Go **** yourself, you're my ***** now'. I placed him in reserves and put him into special training schedule called 'Punishment'. At the end of next season, he said he wants to stay. I rejected and kept him transfer listed. But I won't sell him, i want to destroy his career. *****. Here's he is.
JulianJennerOverview_Attributes.png

If they're on a long term contract and not an influential or big player for the team, just ignore their requests. Their bad feelings won't be transmitted to the rest of the squad and over the summer break they'll forget all about the fact they wanted a transfer.

I have Matteo Sereni and if you're playing at the NPower Championship I don't think your team will be achieving the right standards with him.. 1) he's old 2) he doesn't have the abillities in match that a goalkeeper that acts in the NPower Championship does.

I had one guy on backup who was ******** about first team ( and he got like 10 games per season) and he requested a transfer. After some yelling I said to him 'Go **** yourself, you're my ***** now'. I placed him in reserves and put him into special training schedule called 'Punishment'. At the end of next season, he said he wants to stay. I rejected and kept him transfer listed. But I won't sell him, i want to destroy his career. *****. Here's he is.

you are nasty dude! lol!

i lol so hard. hahahahahhahahahaha

yo i need ur treatment skills mate, paloshic is also angry that he doesnt get to play much. but what can i do. u might know what happened to paloshic in my psg save. story is in spoilers.

its august 29 ,2011 and i signed him, then i played him for 1 game and guess what the next day he pull an hamstring injury and is out for 3 months. so literally, he's out till early December. so i keep moving on, and soon December arrives. **** that im getting only 15 that time, mostly from gamerip, and erdinc is more terrible than walcott. composure is 9, no wonder he misses on open net. decided to sell him, and brought in kevin mirralias. next thin u know it, paloshich is angry he hasn't played much. like wtf man, he's been out for 3 month, and only got 5 games in the whole of december/mid jan. he hands in a transfer request just on deadline day, but what, no on want him atm. XD
now sanogo is my back up ST for gamerio and mirralias

so may i borrow ur 'punishment' training schedule. ;)

I hate those guys. Btw it's Gameiro and Paloschi :P
Erdinc is dreadful, first thing on FM11 was to sell him. Anyway, wanna download link for training schedule ? I'll VM it to you if you want.

Well, do you know what punishment means ? Well, that's it. You *****, I punish you with hard training and reserve matches so you can get injured.

Well, do you know what punishment means ? Well, that's it. You *****, I punish you with hard training and reserve matches so you can get injured.

Had to read that twice...thought you were calling me a ***** for a second :P
Do you basically just whack everything up to full then?

Nah, I called player a b word.
Only physical stuff goes to max.

I hate those guys. Btw it's Gameiro and Paloschi :P
Erdinc is dreadful, first thing on FM11 was to sell him. Anyway, wanna download link for training schedule ? I'll VM it to you if you want.

nah. Paloschi getting some gametime now, but he has done the 'remove from transfer list' plea yet. guessing it in the end of the season. and i didnt put him in my Europa league squad XD now thats punishment

I find that even if they get 30 games a season with a majority being as subs that they still ***** about everything and i argue with them and then at the end of the season they want to stay, i had 3 players do it for 6 seasons in a row

Back