Cheap AMCs 15.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Tmel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4K

Tmel

Reaction score
Any recommendations for AMCs (preferably who can do a good job in CM as well) under the 3 million barrier?

Second season Oliver Torres on Loan from Atletico (His name is just Oliver on FM).

1st season just check in the Brazilian league.

Ruben Rayos. Was a beast for me at Swansea on the 15.2 database. Haven't tried him on 15.3 but costs under 1 mil

Nicolae (Nicusor) Stanciu from Steau Bucharest is available for a few million and can play pretty much anywhere in midfield. Turns into a quality player.

Humam Tariq (unless his price has gone up in a patch)

Becomes world class a few seasons in for 250k

Humam Tariq (unless his price has gone up in a patch)

Becomes world class a few seasons in for 250k

His price hasn't gone up but it now seems almost impossible to land him ahead of the likes of Juventus, PSG, etc.

It depends on what squad status you giv him in the contract. i just lande him in Parma 1 season. first team player in the contract. when i tried with a hot prospect. he goes to milan, juve, etc.

It depends on what squad status you giv him in the contract. i just lande him in Parma 1 season. first team player in the contract. when i tried with a hot prospect. he goes to milan, juve, etc.

Yeah, I tried the Key Player contract with Vitesse and Hull City and he took the Hot Prospect contract from the bigger club both times. On the previous data, he would even take a Rotation contract from either of those clubs. Fairly realistic so I can hardly complain - tough to get a player to choose a much smaller club in a smaller league.

Josue from Porto Have been buying him for the last few years, just got him for Rangers in my 3rd season, scored 12 in 13 games with 17 assists. Playing him as AP AMC. He is out on loan in the 1st season though

Any recommendations for AMCs (preferably who can do a good job in CM as well) under the 3 million barrier?

All depends what team you're playing with and what country! Try, Sascha HORVATH from FK Austria, Bilal Ould-Chikh from Twente, Ryan Gauld.

You most been very unlucky. Parma, Heerenveen, Genoa, koln and sunderland i hav him signed on first team contract.

Berntsen and Thomas Drage are both less than 600k and quite good

In the january transfer window of the first season i got Bernardo Silva from Monaco for 5.5M Euros and he's really dang good

Back