Cheap Awesome Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter Humanded
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4K

Humanded

Reaction score
Lee Miller buy from Middlesbrough. My intentions to buy him was to help my reserve team win some games. But after 3 games in the reserve and him scoring hatricks i decided to bring him to the first team. Since then you can see how he's played below. He has struggled with injury which is why he only has 5 apps but he is a great player to buy for a fill in striker

lee miller2.png
lee miller.png

i woulnt buy him for a top prem side, i'd maybe buy him for burnley, birmingham someone like them

he was good when i got him on a free transfer with rangers scored 10 in 12

Lee Miller buy from Middlesbrough. My intentions to buy him was to help my reserve team win some games. But after 3 games in the reserve and him scoring hatricks i decided to bring him to the first team. Since then you can see how he's played below. He has struggled with injury which is why he only has 5 apps but he is a great player to buy for a fill in striker

lee miller2.png
lee miller.png

He's from Aberdeen?

I am actually using a transfer update. Got it off here unsure whether lee miller was originally a Middlesbrough player or an Aberdeen player but i no he was in that team when i baught him

Edit: Yes i just checked now and he came from Aberdeen to Middlesbrough in 2009

Playing him now against Arsenal. It's 1-1 and just this minute he scored a header to give us the lead. So glad he's back from injury. Play him just off Torres and Ngog

He won't do that the rest of the season.It's just a flash in the pan.Post screenies of him at the end of the season and compare.

Ebi Smolarek is very good , got him for free with newcastle in first season and so far 15 apps 11gls!

I got Rob Lewandowski because he was great for me in fm 09. Scored 43 goals in 43 appearances when i was in the Championship with Norwich and only cost 1.2 mill. He might not have amazing stats but he's a great goalscorer.

i signed robert lewandowski for QPR in the championship. cost me 4 million. 1 goal in 28 appearences. what a waste of money...

Back