Reaction score
Need a good goal scorer for Melbourne Victory FC

Have a transfer budget of £2.5 million.

in my experience A-league defenders seem to really struggle against pacey strikers so you should look for those

Vladimir Yurchenko and/or Ahmed Soukouna would be excellent and both are free at the start of the game. Once they fire their agents their wages become very cap friendly too. Yurchenko in particular has been amazing for me:

View attachment 174899

Miguel Medina or Vladimir Yurchenko definitely. Miguel Medina is a 17 year old Paraguayan talent, so I would prefer him, but Yurchenko is free transfer.

I would also recommend Miguel Medina or just take it plain simple and get Febian Brandy. :D

darwin quintero I paid 1.3 million quality player guarnatee to at least score 15 goals a season

Do you qualify for the champions league in Australia ?

If you can buy in Germany, get Sven Schipplock - just scored 26 goals for me in 38 matches. Great poacher on the lower level... price should be somewhere around 1m Euros

Do you qualify for the champions league in Australia ?

it's the AFC Champions League. Austriala joins with other asian team clubs, like pohwa stellers, and etc...

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Kadlec can turn out good.

nah, we wont consider leaving Europe to play Aussie Football.

Last edited:
Back