Cheap But Premiership Class

• Thread starter Thread starter cuddles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5K

cuddles

Reaction score
What is your favourite player that you have got as a bargain in the premiership. Mine was Javier Saviola as he was listed for like 3.2mil, he got 14 goals in 19 games before he got injured for a few months :S

Edgar Davids - Free
Got 8 Goals
16 Man Of The Match
Av Rateing 7.12

All In 29 Games Not Bad For A Free

Franco Zuculini ??????? you mean there is 2 on my game

i signed saviola for 45k for ranger in first season nd he became top goal scorer

Franco Zuculini, Razvan Ochirosii, Mark Beevers, Vitaliy Rudenko, Roman Zozulya, Fabian Monzon, Matej Rapnik, i sold them for at least 20M in the second season with wigan.

Laurito and alexis sanchez

PAIR UP BOTH OF THEM AS A STRIKEFORCE.. THEY ARE WELL BLEND, WORKS WELL AND TOGEthER they ARE AMAZING!!!

Cristaldo is only good for championship clubs as he doesnt have much in the way on strenght for the premiership

Kabamba Musasa (free DR Congostriker) great counter attack player, the torres of lower leagues!

IVAN RAKITIC...
i
got him
4 free playing with HULL CITY
scored 21 league goals.. with crazy long shots (25-30 yards), a good penalty and free kick takers...

KYRIAKOS PAPADOPOULOS..

got him for 1.3 million pounds
a strong centre back, consistent performer.. and might be an important player for your team in coming years...

MY HULL CITY SQUAD..
GK- RENAN
DR- SRNA
DL- ALY CISSOKHO
DC-SAKHO
DC-K. PAPADOPOULOS
DM- KACAR OR RODWELL (BOTH OF THEM ARE SUPERB
MR- LENNON
ML-ASHLEY YOUNG
AMC- RAKITIC
ST-PATO
ST-TAFER

IVE WON 4 PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE IN A ROW!!!!! INCREASE IN STATURE, RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE AND 3RD RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA..

UVE GOT TO RISK IN BUYING BIG SIGNINGS BY MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS, CLUB WILL LIKELY TO ACCEPT BIDS AROUND 30-70 MILLION POUNDS FOR PLAYERS SUCH AS PATO, SAKHO, AND TAFER.. (WORTH 150 MILLON POUNDS)

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!! ENJOY!!! ;)

Back