no ty worst football prems ever seen

he is actually playing very good football this season when he has come on!

Not the best in FM though!

Sami Khedira/Fernando Gago/Mario Bollatti/Felipe Soutto/Romulo/Ettienne Capoue/Tom Huddlestone/Rio Mavuba/

he is actually playing very good football this season when he has come on!

Not the best in FM though!

Sami Khedira/Fernando Gago/Mario Bollatti/Felipe Soutto/Romulo/Ettienne Capoue/Tom Huddlestone/Rio Mavuba/

Sorry to bother you Raikan.

I am playing as Manchester United with LFCMarshall's update and I was wondering who do you consider to be the best deep-lying playmaker in the game? Also what do you think to Joao Moutinho as I have been thinking of buying him to be a deep-lying playmaker in my team?

I am playing as Manchester United with LFCMarshall's update and I was wondering who do you consider to be the best deep-lying playmaker in the game? Also what do you think to Joao Moutinho as I have been thinking of buying him to be a deep-lying playmaker in my team?

He will be quality!

The best is Pirlo/Xabi Alonso but Poli is also good but not that great right this minute!

Try and get your hands on Necip Uysal :)

He will be quality!

The best is Pirlo/Xabi Alonso but Poli is also good but not that great right this minute!

Try and get your hands on Necip Uysal :)

Thank you mate!

I will try look at that Necip Uysal!

if you get him at the start or 1 year in he will become awesome!

At the moment I am using default training schedules as it is a relatively new save, not even done all the friendlies yet, so are you sure he will be awesome? :D lol

At the moment I am using default training schedules as it is a relatively new save, not even done all the friendlies yet, so are you sure he will be awesome? :D lol

necip.jpg

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/84616-raikan007s-training-regime-fm12.html

that was from Fm11 the SS, he is also good this FM as well, however he has not left Besiktas and has not developed much more than what he does at the start!

here he is in my game 4th season! I am actually trying to sign him now for free!

View attachment 276268

also check Mario Bollatti, he is not a DLP but he is a great midfielder!

Keisuke Honda can also be used as one as well :)

Hey there, sorry to **** in, but I can vouch for Joao Moutinho having played with Porto before. He is an absolute monster in that role. I honestly was going to sell him. But by the end of the first season, I was warding off interest from United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, City and PSG to name a few. If you can get him cheap, definitely go for him.

necip.jpg

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/84616-raikan007s-training-regime-fm12.html

that was from Fm11 the SS, he is also good this FM as well, however he has not left Besiktas and has not developed much more than what he does at the start!

here he is in my game 4th season! I am actually trying to sign him now for free!

View attachment 276268

That would be a right steal to get him for free!

I will use your training schedules to beef him up :) Also do you know if Nick Powell develops well in FM 12, I am considering whether to try and convert him into a CM?

Hey there, sorry to **** in, but I can vouch for Joao Moutinho having played with Porto before. He is an absolute monster in that role. I honestly was going to sell him. But by the end of the first season, I was warding off interest from United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, City and PSG to name a few. If you can get him cheap, definitely go for him.

Not cheap sadly, will cost around ?22m, but I do have the budget to buy him. I am just wondering whether to take a punt with Pirlo, always had a soft spot for him but I am not sure how many years he has in the game till he retires.

That would be a right steal to get him for free!

I will use your training schedules to beef him up :) Also do you know if Nick Powell develops well in FM 12, I am considering whether to try and convert him into a CM?

no clue :) I would assume a **** of a lot more on LFC's update than the original latest one

Not cheap sadly, will cost around ?22m, but I do have the budget to buy him. I am just wondering whether to take a punt with Pirlo, always had a soft spot for him but I am not sure how many years he has in the game till he retires.

he will drop drastically mate.. dont get him!

trust me on this, get Necip! get Scholes to tutor him! Boom! you can always negotiate a little down from there mate..

i want necip but they want ?13mill :( i only have 5 didums ha

Off Topic

Why can?t I start a new thread?

Iam currently working on getting Poli and Isco :p

Off Topic

Why can?t I start a new thread?

Iam currently working on getting Poli and Isco :p

what you mean you cant start a new thread?

Poli everyday if looking for a more defensive deep playmaker, Isco for more advanced!

what you mean you cant start a new thread?

Poli everyday if looking for a more defensive deep playmaker, Isco for more advanced!

"Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1214): The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1395"

Database Error

"Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1214): The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1395"

Database Error

I'm having this same problem right now! Trying to start up a new story but this keeps poppong up! Any Ideas?