Cheap Laptop for FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter faheyno8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

faheyno8

Reaction score
hi everyone, i havent gotten the game yet but i'v been a long time player on handheld and a reader of the forum/stories. basically im looking to get a laptop capable of running the game as well as games like minecraft smoothly for no more than €400 (around £350) my current laptop has the demo and it took me 3 hours to play 4 days on the game because it was so slow (7 years old) i hope someone can give me a few pointers

hi everyone, i havent gotten the game yet but i'v been a long time player on handheld and a reader of the forum/stories. basically im looking to get a laptop capable of running the game as well as games like minecraft smoothly for no more than €400 (around £350) my current laptop has the demo and it took me 3 hours to play 4 days on the game because it was so slow (7 years old) i hope someone can give me a few pointers

For that price you'll be able to get a decent laptop with quad core which is more than capable of playing those. You'll be able to get a better desktop though and get more for your cash or does it have to be a laptop?

Back