Cheap or class young players ?!

Barca4ever11

Reaction score
I started a game with my favourite team,FC Barcelona...as you may know,the club has an interdiction till January 2016,so i bought a lot if wonderkids,to turn them into World class players,so i could use h him,without buying players with a lot of money...
For the first team,i bought Pogba and Barbosa.
For Barcelona B,i bought Tielemans and Balanta(loan 1st season) and offered contract for Kaptoum and Adama Traore and Patric.
For the U19 team i bought Armenakas,Ademoglu,Taufer,Ajer,Mastour,Vallejo.
And i extend contracts for Munir and Samper...
So,is there a chance,that my U19 players turn into world class players ?
Ino that Tielemans and Samper,Munir,Barbosa,Balanta...they are extremely talented,and they are beast for sure,but what about them ?
I already put first team players to tutor a few of them...
Any suggestions ? I would really appreciate !
Thank guys !

Balanta should be able to go directly into the first time lineup and be a key CB, to be honest. I'd make good use of him before looking further ;) At least went straight into my Arsenal and Bayern sides a few saves ago. He is the best CB in the game as far as I'm concerned. Extremely stable.

As far as I've seen Tielemans is a bit of one hit, one miss. Some saves he turns out pure world class others he turns out mediocre (but still good enough to compete for places in a major team).

Memphis Depay. Get him when you can. Tears **** up.

Ino,but the only reason i have balanta,is that River wanted to loan him,so i accepted,deffo first team next yearTielemans wil replace Xavi next year,this year Xavi tutor him,and Tielemans needs to integrate...I cant get Depay,i play 433,Neymar,Messi,Suarez -strikers...Munir and Barbosa backups,so Depay....

How does the transfer embargo actually work with Barca in the game? I haven't looked into it.

A potential candidate could be Pierre-Emile Højbjerg from Bayern. Became a super-dependable link player in the midfield for my Bayern side.

Transfer embargo until january 2016...:(
Samper-Pogba-Tielemans is a dreaming centralmid
And im planning to buy ruben neves,top class DM,one of the best

How does the transfer embargo actually work with Barca in the game? I haven't looked into it.

A potential candidate could be Pierre-Emile Højbjerg from Bayern. Became a super-dependable link player in the midfield for my Bayern side.
Hojbjerg stats are incredible,hes performing very good,but hes very expensive(60-70mil€),so im gonna buy Neves !
Thanks !

Yeah but what are the terms? I mean how'd you get Pogba? I had to splash out 80M pounds on him with Arsenal (probably the most complete player in the game though and lots of star quality so well worth it).

i second this Hojbjerg is a class operator

Yeah but what are the terms? I mean how'd you get Pogba? I had to splash out 80M pounds on him with Arsenal (probably the most complete player in the game though and lots of star quality so well worth it).
45 mil initial fee,10 mil after 50 league app,5mil After 20 international app,and 20 mil after 50 league goals...
But he's insane,in 13 league app,he scored 10 goals
Overall,he has 12/13 goals in 20 app...pretty good,right ?! :)
He is a GOD !
Samper has played 11 matches,with an average rating of 8,12 scoring 4 goals...amazing...

Last edited:
45 mil initial fee,10 mil after 50 league app,5mil After 20 international app,and 20 mil after 50 league goals...
But he's insane,in 13 league app,he scored 10 goals
Overall,he has 12/13 goals in 20 app...pretty good,right ?! :)
He is a GOD !
Sampet has played 11 matches,with an average rating of 8,12 scoring 4 goals...amazing...

Yes, but how did you get him with the embargo in place? He wasn't a prolific goalscorer for me, used him as a ball winning midfielder mainly but at that he was a beast. Excellent at getting hold of the ball and making killer passes. Wanted a new Vieira at Arsenal and I got it :D

Well the transfer embargo starts after 1 september...after first window transfer,until january 2016
I got Pogba in july 2014...

Well the transfer embargo starts after 1 september...after first window transfer,until january 2016
I got Pogba in july 2014...

Ahh, makes sense :) Guess best advice for a new Barca save is just to plan ahead and get your players in before that.

Still my advice would be to grab Depay ASAP. Had him both with Bayern and Arsenal and both as LW and AMC he ended up scoring about 60 goals a season at both clubs and at Arsenal got tons of awards including Ballon D'or etc.

What's Lucas Romero's situation? Probably the best value for money defensive midfielder (who can also play a long technically) in the game, IMO.

Still my advice would be to grab Depay ASAP. Had him both with Bayern and need Romero,great player,cheap,incredible mental attributes Overall,very good player...January2016,here we go,my i have a lot of money tonal and both as LW and AMC he ended up scoring about 60 goals a season at both clubs and at Arsenal got tons of awards including Ballon D'or etc.

What's Lucas Romero's situation? Probably the best value for money defensive midfielder (who can also play a long technically) in the game, IMO.

Ino,i deffo should sign Romero(only 8m) Iniesta,is old,I will retire Xavi,sell rakitic and im gonna need him !
He is a great player,young,cheap with incredible mental attributes,january 2016,here we go...:)
I have a lot of money to spend,thank to the new president...
Aa for Depay,im not sure,in all my saves,he was a beast,especially PSG,save,where i rejected 80mil+...he was so amazing
But Munir and Barbosa,i already have them...

Ino,i deffo should sign Romero(only 8m) Iniesta,is old,I will retire Xavi,sell rakitic and im gonna need him ! He is a great player,young,cheap with incredible mental attributes,january 2016,here we go...:) I have a lot of money to spend,thank to the new president... Aa for Depay,im not sure,in all my saves,he was a beast,especially PSG,save,where i rejected 80mil+...he was so amazing But Munir and Barbosa,i already have them...
Yeah I guess Depay might be a bit redundant at Barca. I mean he is a player not a lot different from Neymar (although in all my saves Neymar never makes any real notice of himself as far as I can tell). Still, with players like Robben, Özil, Sanchez, Götze etc. in the teams I've had Depay in, I would guess he could definitely rival all of Barca's current offensive starters :)

Maybe as a backup,Neymar is doing great for me,he is sensational,he's my favourite player,in FM and in real life,and in all my saves i try to het him,but now,im barca,so he will be a legend at Barca,side by side with Messi
In 30 appearances he scored 21 goals and 17 assist,Amazing !
But Suarez is 28,maybe i'll sell him when 30,and bring Depay,we'll see !
But Now,Visca Barca !

I am curious how are you going to manage all of those players after 2-4 seasons. That's when they start to whine about the lack of first team soccer, mostly the attackers as only my attackers are all world class so I want to play them almost every match, thus the kids don't really get to start a lot.

I am curious how are you going to manage all of those players after 2-4 seasons. That's when they start to whine about the lack of first team soccer, mostly the attackers as only my attackers are all world class so I want to play them almost every match, thus the kids don't really get to start a lot.
Neymar,Messi,Suarez key players,every match
Barbosa-reserve
Munir-loaned out !
Every time,when one of this players is injured/suspended/tired,then Barbosa take his places
Suarez is earning too much,when he'll be 32,then Barbosa will be key player...

Back