cheap talented youngsters.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kewell 7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K

Kewell 7

Reaction score
so i've just won promotion with fulham and have made my major signings that i wanted to make so far this season, don't have very much money left so i don't want recommendations of the likes of munir etc those are people i can't afford what i'm looking for is recommendations of youngsters for a couple of million maximum the cheaper the better.. in the summer before my second season any help would be great thanks :)

Adam Vass
Hou Saeter
Kris Ajer
Uchuari
Pione Sisto
Rasmus Thelander
Sviatchenko
Ezequiel Munoz
Thabani Mthembu
Nicklas Helenius
Emanuel Insua
Emerson Palmieri
Itu Khune
Rossbach
Lundemo
Thomas Drage

Vallejo/Ruben Neves/Wilson (UTD)/Adama Traore all loans

Jordan Rossiter. I'm not sure how much he costs since I never managed any clubs beside Liverpool, but I guess he should be cheap. His development is as scary as Ruben Neves. On top of that, he's English. And another bright cheap youngster is Vallejo.

Jordan Rossiter at the start of the game
View attachment 302126

After 4 seasons
View attachment 302125

If only you were prepared in the beginning :)
Kristoffer Ajer ! bought for $150K (1st season)
Luka Jovic ! bought for $1.1M (1st season)
Bonazzoli
Vallejo

Vallejo is definitely a gem.
Everyone knows about Balanta but there's another very good young DC from River named Mammana who you can buy on installment plans with say a sell on profit clause.

And of course imo the best players you can get are sometimes FREE. Download a wonderkid shortlist. Scout them all. Then look for those players with 4 star+ potential whose contracts are about to expire in 1 year. You can sign them for free plus some bonus money for loyalty and agent fee!!

Players i signed 2nd season for Palace.

Sam Johnstone- GK- £600K
Bakkali- AML- Free
Fredrick Sorensen- CB/RB-Free
Nicola Leali- GK-Free
Matias Vecino- CM/AMC-Free

Other players to look at...

P.Sisto-AMR/AML £2.5M
Jon Gaztanaga- CB/DM/CM- £2-3M
Matt Richie- AML- £3M

Back