Cheat

• Thread starter Thread starter Tyscer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4K
Dunno, mate, it looks like it actually happened to him in the game...so give it a try?!

A similar one was available for fm 11, not sure about 12 though. To be honest it ruins the game totally for me If it's still there. I pray that there is never a cheat on the full version, I just don't have the will power.

I remember a similar video on Youtube on Football Manager 2011/12 where you start as your club and then create a new manager and choose a team with loads of money (ex. Man City) offer to buy a player from the club you are managing with any price, switch managers, accept and voila. This totally ruins the game, I dont cheat on FM theres no point because you lose that little something that keeps you to a save and the challenge just goes right out the window

I remember a similar video on Youtube on Football Manager 2011/12 where you start as your club and then create a new manager and choose a team with loads of money (ex. Man City) offer to buy a player from the club you are managing with any price, switch managers, accept and voila. This totally ruins the game, I dont cheat on FM theres no point because you lose that little something that keeps you to a save and the challenge just goes right out the window

Besides. If the game is as easy as some people claim, why cheat anyway? lol

Besides. If the game is as easy as some people claim, why cheat anyway? lol

Precisely. This game is hard if you play it how it was originally intended to. I don't know about some people but playing this game as close to real life is indeed hard especially when you have so little money and loads of debt. The thing I love about FM are the amount of challenges you can set yourself, like getting a BSP team into the PL in so many seasons and then win the CL. I've tried this before and its f'cking hard and also failed.

1) Its FM on Ipod, no clue
2) No club can fork out £150m especially upfront! so it could work that they accept but when it comes down to the transfer actually going through, different story
3) I did not actually see him get that amount? did anyone?
4) You must be really bored and have no life to try all of that **** to sell a player! just add a new manager.. much easier!

You can see the amount that raised from 3 to 150 million. But it doesn't work for me. And if someone say that is much more fun to play fair, I totaly agree. Bur there are 4 slots, so for fun I want one slot were I can buy with every club every player.

I think i'm gonna change the topic. I want your opinion on cheating.

My opinion on cheating is I really couldn't care less. Not for me to judge that person. It's their own money used on the game so they can do what they want. I don't though as it would make it simply too boring and take away the excitement of 6 shots on the post and still going on to lose 4-3 for example

My opinion on cheating is I really couldn't care less. Not for me to judge that person. It's their own money used on the game so they can do what they want. I don't though as it would make it simply too boring and take away the excitement of 6 shots on the post and still going on to lose 4-3 for example

Something like this ? As much as I hate losing, this kind of things keeps me playing FM :wub: I'm VItesse btw :D
VVVvVitesseTVView.png

PSVvVitesseTVView-1.png

Yup. Experienced it myself in my older save. Just makes you more determined. But when it happens I swear I just want to break something sometimes lol

Back