Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun1989

Reaction score
Guys i have founD 2 reallY good regens at the start of my west ham save (10.3 update), the thing is i am west ham and they both are unwilling to come to my club so my question is do you think its cheating if i add manager and go manager for there clubs and release them so i can then sign them????

Am finking its not cheating because its not affecting there 1st team and you can sign them for a free anyway but they just dont want come to my team lol

PLEASE GIVE ADVICE

cheat cheat cheat lol do what ever floats your boat but dosent derserve a thread

If they don't want to go to your club, why would they want to once they're unattached? Other clubs would probably still get them.

cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat

Do it, Fm11 is out soon, no one cares how you play, do what you want.

Yeah, it is, but nobody really cares.

If they don't want to go to your club, why would they want to once they're unattached? Other clubs would probably still get them.

This. It's cheating, and what's more, just because they're unattached won't change the fact they don't want to go to your club. If you're going to cheat do it in a way that'll work at least, like FMRTE :S

The new one comes out soon, you may as well sign Kaka & Benzema whilst your at it.

i don't think the world will end if you cheat mate

personally i think its cheating, but its your game mate. do want you what and dont worry about what anyone else thinks, though having said that. they may still not want to go to your club no matter how hard you try and engineer it. you need to start unsettling them for the next season, make yourself their favourite personnell by praising them every 7 weeks

Do what you want mate, it does classify as cheating and who cares and who will know that you have? only you, so if you can live with the guilt, then by all means, Do it :D you dont have to start a new thread on Fm-Base though!

besides, even if you do release them, much bigger clubs will get them on the free, you will still stand no chance mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.