Check Out this Old Warhorse

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
After the excitement of getting FM10 yesterday, I started a new game and realised how **** my computer really is, I suppose every cloud has a silver lining, my computer is 6 years old but at least I know hwy some people can complete seasons within 4 hours now when it usually takes me within a day, it is a real downer though, best try and convince the parents that we need a new ;)

The computer performance and estimated game speed was supposed to be a good thing, well its gonna be a long year is all I can say.

Unlucky Jack. Mine flicks between that and 5 stars. :S

Nah doesn't mean anything Jack. Mine says 1/2 a star for both and I get season's done within 5 hours :)

Quite inaccurate for me and a lot of other people.

does anyone have a 5 star rating? if so could you post your pc specs ;)

I occasionally do. I am on 4 star at the moment. :D

Some people are just privileged. :'(

My notebook actually got 5 stars. And yes it is fast. :D

I love it when it is running quickly. Nothing beats that. (H)

I've got 5 stars on both when I load up about 6 or 7 leagues. My specs are:

4GB RAM
64-bit OS-Vista
AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.61GHz

It doesn't take much to run FM to it's highest, my computer can run most things, although the graphics card is getting a bit old..

i have the Samsung Q35 a 10 inch notebook
windows 7 (i upgraded from vista)
1gb ram
and i have 0.5 stars :(

i have the Samsung Q35 a 10 inch notebook
windows 7 (i upgraded from vista)
1gb ram
and i have 0.5 stars :(

How did you even get vista on a 1GB RAM notebook? LOL, that's mad.

it came with it but was so laggy, windows 7 is much faster, but i cant run the 3d match view on 10 without it looking like a massive collection of photos as the action goes on

I can't run 3d match engine either, very frustrating, it just lags, tend to stick to commentary only these days.

I usually get either half a star, one star or one and a half.
I struggle to load any superleagues or owt too big without it taking an eternity to complete a season, does my head in :P
but tbh, it's fine if not pretty fast at times when I only load 6 or 7 normal leagues with no add ons :)

Mine was like that till I got my new laptop yesterday now its between 3-5 stars :D

my computer has 5 stars with 69000 in a database. i can't give specs because my dad bought various parts for it

Mine is about 4-5 stars but depends on how many leagues I have running.

Mines always 5stars will post screens later when i load up FM:D

Back