Check This For A Bad Loser

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I just beat this guy to go into the NFA Cup quarter finals, guaranteeing me at least £90k. Hes ranked 36th , Im ranked 98th and it was a cracker of a cup tie. Just check his messages and see how graceful he was in defeat... :D

god what is it with people. i was on World of Warcraft earlier and a guy reported 4 people 1 for making a your mom joke about his 'dead' mother and 3 others for laughing at set joke.

**** happens in games for ***** sake. I got beat 5-7 at home by a team ranked 350 places below me but didnt rant and ******* rave at them and then moan about it like a fat ***** in the chatrooms.

This guy really needs to get some perspective. In fact, remember that vid on here of the kid managing Bradford and smashing his PC to ****?? I think that was who I played...

Oh and he wanted to buy one of my players!

some people get far to carried away, and its only the Beta stage, imagine what they will be like if they were paying.

Haha yeh people get far too annoyed about losing. The game will probably get reset again in a month (max) again. I hate it though when people ***** about losing.

ooo thats good if its gona get reset soon, i haven't been on it properly for about a week now, the updates wont install :(

shame because those of u who get email's will have noticed my name as mover of the week two weeks ago :p

God, why do people have to be so bitter :irked: