check this guy out

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
he looks really good, was always a thorn in my side in the Premiership, he played for Wigan and was bought this season by Juventus, 17 million odd.

his stats are pretty decent, never had him before and no one has mentioned him either.
thought this could help.
starts at Racing Club Strausbourg
View attachment 6808

yeah he did, i think he may have started there, i think i got the dates mixed up!

he does play for southampton, had him b4 amazing player, fulham are looking at him in real life

what skin is that?
he is from southampton btw, get him at the beginning a some games for pennies :)

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Bought him for 500k on an aston villa game, he wasnt too good first season, lacked experience so i loaned him for 6 months to wolves. Next season he came back and tore teams apart with great dribbling and immense finishing 15 goals in 24 games, iwas very pleased, what a bargain!!!
Anybody got any stories or opinions???

on my game he is touted touted as the next michel platini

On my Arsenal save I had to fork out £30M a while back for him. He played for Newcastle at the time. He became a wonderkid at 20 and my scouts were creaming over him.

in my everton game third season 9.03 he is at west ham and a wonderkid i have made an enquiry but was rebuffed not that i think i need him he would be one for the future and i have some money to spend
View attachment 6822

Sure, hes a real decent player, bet hes cheap as chips when game first loads ! Nice post :-)

i might buy him for my wolves game (chris's 9.4 patch) as i really need a centre midfielder. looks good.

He's from Southampton.. But I guess everyones already said that! He's a top guy, starts of at 18 I think but I still try and sign him and Surman at the start of every game I do :P ..Never made it to 2013 with him in my side but I'll make sure I do now!

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Btw that skin is sick! Gunna download it now!!

in my everton game third season 9.03 he is at west ham and a wonderkid i have made an enquiry but was rebuffed not that i think i need him he would be one for the future and i have some money to spend
View attachment 6822

btw wats eden hazard like. does he make a lot of assists or scores a lot of goals? or wateva.

Back