Check this regen :)

• Thread starter Thread starter danny.t
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K

danny.t

Reaction score
my scouts said this player should be signed at all costs - just bought him for 85million.
good buy?

in my theory actually nobody is worth that much, but he is awesome. You got the next Xavi there.

After a closer look he is worth it.

definetly worth it if youve got the money he will become one of the best in the game if not, the best

yeah i know but i had money to burn :P
ac milan gave me 150million to spend when i went to them in may. then season expectations came and they gave me a new 150million when i had spent the other :D

so ive got like 140million left and he looked amazing so i bought him.

you took a big gamble lets hope you train him right and it pays off

yeah he doesnt need it hes amazing, he scored against me just now for roma lol.
scout said first time i scouted him he had potential to be better than kaka, now he says close to his full potential so basically he is as good as kaka at the age of 21

shame, on the other side he can't improve much more. A must buy I think I speak in the name of all FMers. On the good side since his stats won't improve a lot more you can train him for more positions.

Thats a great regen mate! Looks well worth it based on his potential.

Regens-wise, this is the best I can offer, what are everyone's thoughts on this guy? I spent £10.75m on him when he was 16 so it looks like my 'gamble' is paying off.

a bit on the slow side this one, aerobic to max should help him a bit. This one is my best so far, also quite slow but boy I think he'll turn world class, he's playing in madrid and spain, not your casual defender.

edit: mine's the worse here!

you found a quality regen but never that much money even if u have money 2 burn

I'm going into the corner and sulking and crying. I never get regens in my game that are this good :'(. Does my game not like me or something? I'm starting to feel like FM is conspiring against me!

Joking aside, you've all got top quality regens. Hang onto them if you can

i also can never find regens, can anyone give me any tips?
please

well i tend to look at other teams a lot, when theres a name ive never heard of, i scout them.
thats how i find my regans lol :)

a bit on the slow side this one, aerobic to max should help him a bit. This one is my best so far, also quite slow but boy I think he'll turn world class, he's playing in madrid and spain, not your casual defender.

edit: mine's the worse here!

if you play him at centre back then pace shouldn't be a problem but still a good find

yeah but thing is that he replaces pepe and my defnsive attitude is ''maximum risk'' witht he defence as high as possible and offside trap, so I need him fast, he is sharp enough but I need him faster.

Back