Ched evans and others.

strachjames

Reaction score
I have signed ched evans in my second season at everton as i think he cud turn out to be a class partner to my other top striker balotelli. Never done a really really long game before so was wundrin if sum1 cud tell me how gud he actually gets. Also want to know how gud jose baxter gets!! Please let me know. Also any decent tactics used with everton that hav worked well would be good.

yeah from my experiance with sunderland he is an ok player gets goals of 15-20 in the second season ..... but the third he gets a amazing player i sold him to chelsea for 25 million after he got 25 goals before january ......very impresssed

From 2015:

picture.php
picture.php

Nice one mate. At least i know ill be doin ok for strikers in a few seasons time! cheers

No problems. I suspect they may get even better with a different training schedule. I have noticed that a lot of players don't seem to improve greatly with the AI's training schedules for the various clubs

Im usin Tug's which seems pretty gud at getn the best outa players so fingers crossed. Got a load of decent coaches in aswell soo all shud be gud mate.

I signed Ched for Leeds at the end of the third season (just got promoted to the prem). First season he did ok - nothing special - 6 goals in 28 (including many subs). This season he hasn't done too great either, 1 in 8(3) with 3 assists.

Christian Benitez ftw.

i also recconmend henri saivet as a good backup cause he is still learning and will get very good

i reccomend Eren derdiyok he has good stats for a young player

This is the thing signing wonderkids later on like you did with Ched he hasn't reached his potential due to undernourishment if your gonna sign him try and sign him earlier obviously you couldn't due to being leeds understandably you should to try and bring in some regens to produce the squad you desire.

This is the thing signing wonderkids later on like you did with Ched he hasn't reached his potential due to undernourishment if your gonna sign him try and sign him earlier obviously you couldn't due to being leeds understandably you should to try and bring in some regens to produce the squad you desire.

Neh, there are many far superior strikers.

Sold him -£6.25 profit, bought Laurito and some Russian to replace.

Back