Ched Evans problem

• Thread starter Thread starter tat_lfc7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

tat_lfc7

Reaction score
I'm Liverpool and Torres has been injured for over 2 months now with an injury, and it's still a good 4 weeks till he's back. I already had Ched Evans before the injury and he has played 11 games since he joined (8 since Torres got injured) and i'm in December of first season. But Evans still hasn't scored and a news story came up saying "Evans finding it tough". What is the best thing to do when a player is in this situation and more importantly WHAT POSISTION AND INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD I GIVE TO CHED EVANS!?!

Please help....

Sell him because he is ****?

How are you currently playing him and in what formation? :)

Sell him because he is ****?

How are you currently playing him and in what formation? :)

Haha, it's just I heard he is supposed to be really good :s but he has been doing **** all recently.

I'm playing him as lone striker with either Gerrard or Joe Cole playing off him. 2 wingers and either 2 DMs or 1 CM and 1 DM

i played him as a target man support when i had him and he was good take a look at my last Rangers story to check out his performances

Sorry mate. I didn't notice that page, I will do in future though!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

i played him as a target man support when i had him and he was good take a look at my last Rangers story to check out his performances

Hmm, i'll try him as target man and see what happens! Cheer mate

Sorry mate. I didn't notice that page, I will do in future though!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Hmm, i'll try him as target man and see what happens! Cheer mate

Let me no how you get on with him he was one off my fav players when i signed him j

I put him target man, like you said..... and he scored 39 minutes in :| haha you're a genius mate.

I hope he plays good in the long run the only reason i managed to sign him is the machine that is Real Madrid signed him 1st season and didn't want him 2nd like they usually do

In his second game of playing target man, it was 0-0 at half time at home against West Ham. He came off the bench to score two goals and got one disallowed! Looks like im seeing a totally different player now!

I bought him for my Birmingham team in 2011-12 season, patch 10.3 and he was ****. Good in pre-season, but lazy as **** during league games, despite spending £9m on him, and him getting 26 in 44 for Sheffield UTD in the previous season.

I bought him for my Birmingham team in 2011-12 season, patch 10.3 and he was ****. Good in pre-season, but lazy as **** during league games, despite spending £9m on him, and him getting 26 in 44 for Sheffield UTD in the previous season.

I payed less than 5 million for him if i remember correctly and he was class how did you play him

I payed less than 5 million for him if i remember correctly and he was class how did you play him

I can't remember, but he was up front in a 4-3-3 formation, played him on the right of the front 3 with Sturridge and Jo to his left.

Back