timmsy123

Reaction score
Cheik M'Bengue

D.O.B: 23.7.1988

Toulouse FC
View attachment 96028

Stats at start:
View attachment 96033

M'Bengue is a very good young left back, one of the best young left backs on the game in my opinion. He has good pace, good stamina and also good work rate. His other stats are pretty decent too and can only improve with matches and training. He doesn't have any stand out weaknesses as his stats are pretty similar across the board, his worst stat is probably his jumping (11) but being amazing in the air isn't completely necessary for a full back.

He can be signed for between £10-15million at the start of the game and is usually happy to leave Toulouse as long as you are playing in one of the top leagues. Obviously he is quite expensive but is a sound investment at 21 he has a good 10yrs ahead of him.

Stats in 2015
View attachment 96034

This is him in 2015 on one of my saves, as you can see his stats have increased pretty nicely. He is currently playing for Roma. However, please note that in this game he has only ever been at AI teams and hasn't been properly trained on Tugs/Dan's so his stats can potentially be better.

Just thought i'd share this player with you all, feel free to give your views...

Last edited:
Seems to be a good, solid player although he is a little pricey. I will see how good he is in my save. Nice find.

Last edited:
He signed for R.Madrid in one of my saves at first season.Good lb.

Seems good but his passing and crosses are not and do not become good enough for 10-15mil imo

Looks like he has potential, 10 - 15 is a little pricey for my liking :)

very reliable and consistent performer, quite well known around here since last Fm, but good player :D maybe a little expensive for some teams, but good investment for anything less than 10 million

Slightly expensive but a good player nonetheless and should make a good full-back

View attachment 96611

In my game,after several seasons with Toulouse,M'Bengue transferred to what were the up-and-coming European football contenders Real Betis in La Liga and signed on the dotted line to join them for a fee of £5.5million.

After only two seasons in Spain,M'Bengue ofted for a change of scenery and transferred to the Serie A,where he would play for recently-promoted Ascoli,who had also been taken over by a new consortium and allowing a huge intake of money to increase the club's financial stability.

He signed for Bianconeri in an £11.5million deal that would see him tied down with the club until 2016.He is now currently worth the money he was when he joined Real Betis but,nevertheless,regarded as an indispensable figure at Ascoli in their reign of Serie A.

He is also the highest earner at the club,raking in £98,000 per week.

Back