Chelsea 1-0 Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 458

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea keep in touch with title rivals Manchester United and Liverpool with a comfortable win over Manchester City.

More...

the title race is on. kind off.
Just got to keep winning and hope united and liverpool slip up badly :D

I throught that we can keep up with Big Four teams...
I think we seriously need to buy some quality players as quick as we can...

spurs are confusing, ur squad is pretty good but redknapp has dropped his top scorer to the bench WTF is that about. and he has loaned dos santos to ipswitch. DOS SANTOS IS AMAZING

spurs are confusing, ur squad is pretty good but redknapp has dropped his top scorer to the bench WTF is that about. and he has loaned dos santos to ipswitch. DOS SANTOS IS AMAZING

Yeh that's why he's at Ipswich oO)

dos santos hasnt made an impact in england at all...i think he come 2 england way 2 quick and needed 2 learn more in spain

dos santos hasnt made an impact because juande ramos and redkanpp havent given him a chance at all.

You ARE right... I think he is a star, but he didn't been played...
I think they could play him near Keane, leave on bench for few matches on Bent, but I strongly think that Pavlyucenko must be sold.
Defoe will be back soon and next season, we will attack 4th Place.

i really think u shudnt have signed defoe or keane, prob just me. u shud play pavlychenko up front on his own and dos santos just behind him. or play dos santos on the left and modric in the centre

maybe they didnt give santos a chance because he didnt work hard in training? there are load of reason why he wasnt given a chance..

a similar thing happen to shevchenko when he was at chelsea. he was treated like god in milan but when he moved to chelsea he thought he could just walk into the first team which he was wrong..now hes ****..

every1 has to work hard and treated the same.

dos santos was amazing pre season like shevchenko was for chelsea. but i jst dnt thnk the managers like dos santos

Back