LB - Aly Cissokho, Coentrao, Diego Renan, Dodo, Roberto Carlos even
RB - van der Wiel, Glen Johnson, Ramos, Maicon, Sime Vrsaljko, Debuchy, Uchida

CAM - Ganso, Hazard, Pastore, Modric, Kranjcar, Rakitic, Young, Kroos, Ozil, Jurado, Hamsik, Valbuena, Ayew

what about Charlie Adam?:S

and thanks everyone im taking a look at the players mentioned :) :)

narrowed it down now for a CAM:

Pastore
Hazard
Kroos
Adam (in his second season he usually ends up at Man Utd is it worth going for him now even if he just sits on the bench?)

Last edited:
I'd save some money and play Ashley Cole for a season or so, Ryan Bertand turned quality for me. He's young, English and already at the club.

as for AM would look no further than Pastore

what about Charlie Adam?:S

and thanks everyone im taking a look at the players mentioned :) :)

narrowed it down now for a CAM:

Pastore
Hazard
Kroos
Adam (in his second season he usually ends up at Man Utd is it worth going for him now even if he just sits on the bench?)
Out of those Adam is the cheapest. obv but Id prob go for Hazard because he in my opinion is much better than adam but will only cost around 18m

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Also Im not completley sure but doesnt Adams contact run out at the end of the season you could wait until you are able and sign him on a free contact and he would be a very good back up player.

Out of those Adam is the cheapest. obv but Id prob go for Hazard because he in my opinion is much better than adam but will only cost around 18m

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Also Im not completley sure but doesnt Adams contact run out at the end of the season you could wait until you are able and sign him on a free contact and he would be a very good back up player.

adam looks quality on this Lfc Marshalls though but im trying to get pastore now.

TBH if he has cheated, he mayswell just make it so Messi and ronaldo is in his squad. If he has cheated ( Which he has the right to do) then alls hes done is give him self money - No big deal

for right back definately VDW (van der wiel) in my man utd save he is absolutely fantastic!!!!

bought him for 8.5 mill and now real madrid and barca want him for 20 mill!!!! (said no thoough)

TBH if he has cheated, he mayswell just make it so Messi and ronaldo is in his squad. If he has cheated ( Which he has the right to do) then alls hes done is give him self money - No big deal
He hasnt.Why is everyone assuming he is using the 11.3 update.

Nooo i dont mean it like that mate. i mean as in, if he has cheated why is he asking for help?

im saying he hasnt cheated basically

Give Charlie Adam a look (been brilliant for my Roma)
Also could try Douglas Costa from Shaktar

AMC-Pastore
Paolo Henrique
Douglash Costa
Hamsik
Hazard Hazard
DRL-Dodo
Rafael
Coentrao
van der Wiel
Santon

Gylfi, he's at Hoffenheim at the start of the game. Absolutely stunning player, landed me 36 assists in all competitions in his debut season, along with 19 goals. To top it off, he can be picked up at a bargain 9m pounds. Set him to act as Attacking Playmaker on Support Duty and watch the magic.