Chelsea 3rd Season

• Thread starter Thread starter Jendog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Jendog

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering what you think of my team in my 3rd season This is without any patches

GK: Cech/Asenjo
RB: Srna/De Silvestri
LB: Cole/Criscito
CB:Terry/Zapata/Sakho/Regen
DM: Toulalan/Mikel
CM: Lampard/Essien/Deco/Hamsik
AMR: Pjanic/Marquinhos
AML: Mata/Balotelli
ST: Drogba/Gomez/Pato

Have won Premiership last 2 seasons but not Champions League. I was just wondering where I need to strengthen.

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS WOULD BE VERY WELCOME THANKS

Last edited:
im finking possibly a striker or attacking midfield. possilbly some1 like vela or bojan. but appart from that team looks pretty good.

Obviously need a right back in there. Try Corluka, can get him for under 10 million. Sell Drogba and use Balotelli as a striker. Then buy Guardado as a left winger, looking in the region of 10-15 million for him.

Tried to sign Vela but was to expensive

Srna has been really good, getting 15 assists both seasons despite being out for a couple of months each season

Mean as backup mate it seems you have only got one.

defo need another striker or two drogba is ageing fast and need to be sold. try someone like huntelaar who is a great target man to supply pato..

defo need another striker or two drogba is ageing fast and need to be sold. try someone like huntelaar who is a great target man to supply pato..

Tried Huntelaar but he isn't interested in joining

Yeah absolutely anyone else other than corluka that you would recommend

Get Glen Johnson. He is English and maybe not the greatest but a very solid capable understudy to Srna. Did I mention he was English too?

Or buy a youngster like Rafael but not rafael and train him up.

Yeah absolutely anyone else other than corluka that you would recommend

Try a get Maicon from Inter? Get him for about 20-25 million? Or maybe Rafinha for 12.5-15 million. Maicon is top drawer while Rafinha is a solid team player.

Back