Chelsea 4-1 West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 654

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Dominant Chelsea reclaim top spot in the league and heap more pressure on relegation-threatened West Ham.

More...

Scott Parker is class. lets get him in the england squad fabio.

great result and performance, just what we needed. malouda was sensational again and id even go as far as to saying he is possibly one of the best wingers around at the moment.

How exactly can you call him a Chelsea reject? :S
Exactly.

He never got a decent run in the team, hardly fair to call him a reject.

If anything Ranieri is the reject for being a **** and buying a good talent like that and not playing him enough.

Pretty much ruined his career.

we shouldent have bought him he was always going to struggle getting in the team. his goal was class even though it shouldnt have stood.

I hate losing to Chelsea (howell). WP Chelskis :D

PS: Parker4life.

we shouldent have bought him he was always going to struggle getting in the team. his goal was class even though it shouldnt have stood.

i havent seen the game so please explain why you (a chelsea fan) thinks it shouldn't of stood.

Yeah it was a foul throw but probably about time West Ham had a bit of luck this season, even though they ended up losing 4-1.

No just the upper part really.
Then it wasn't a foul throw,:P whole of the foot has to be over the line.

But from what i remember of motd the whole of one of his feet was over the white line so it was a foul throw.:P

Hardly matters, chelsea clear and deserved winners.:(

Then it wasn't a foul throw,:P whole of the foot has to be over the line.

But from what i remember of motd the whole of one of his feet was over the white line so it was a foul throw.:P

Hardly matters, chelsea clear and deserved winners.:(
Fair enough, I watched it last night but must of not looked at it properly.

just a shame it wasnt the winning goal in a 1-0 west ham win. would have loved to hear the chelsea fans moan about it lol never the less, cant argue with a 4-1 score

just a shame it wasnt the winning goal in a 1-0 west ham win. would have loved to hear the chelsea fans moan about it lol never the less, cant argue with a 4-1 score

corse you can i love keeping a clean sheet haha.

Back