Chelsea Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Average Joe

Reaction score
Thinking of starting up a save with Chelsea (on the demo - game has been ordered today though!)

Wondering which formation is good for them? Any advice on players to buy? I think you get around 30 mil to spend....

a good narrow 433 Joe :)

-----------------------Torres--------------------------
--------Hazard-------Mata----------Oscar--------
---------------Mikel------------Ramires------------
Cole---------Terry-----------Cahill----------Azpili--
----------------------Cech------------------------

Fluid/Control/Short passing/high freedom (tone down the two CM's and fullbacks to normal) pressing/zonal/normal to high d line/quick tempo/normal width/rarely time wasting (on the edge of normal)

you can of course replace Cahill with Luiz and Ramires with Lamps :)

I think all you need is a good backup keeper and Baines and Fellaini

That's pretty much exactly what I had in mind mate! I wasnt sure how a narrow formation would work with this match engine as it is though. Would i need another striker or would Torres / Sturridge be enough?

How much would Baines / Felliaini cost?

I got Felliaini for 23M in my Spurs save. You might as well sell Torres and get Neymar

Is Torres really not good? How much would Neymar cost.... I'm guessing 40 mil plus :S

His stats are terrible + his wages are just silly. Think you can get Neymar for 32M-38M. Because your at Chelsea he might want high wages but he only wanted 60k per week when I signed him for Barca. Would also recomend buying Ademilson (spelling). Wonderkid from brazil for 6M. He terns into a beast and is cheap + Chelsea lack strength in depth up front.

Let me know how you get on im thinking of starting a save with Chelsea

His stats are terrible + his wages are just silly. Think you can get Neymar for 32M-38M. Because your at Chelsea he might want high wages but he only wanted 60k per week when I signed him for Barca. Would also recomend buying Ademilson (spelling). Wonderkid from brazil for 6M. He terns into a beast and is cheap + Chelsea lack strength in depth up front.

Let me know how you get on im thinking of starting a save with Chelsea

I'll have a look at that kid cheers. Hmmmmm.... I'll take a look at Torres when I start. for 30 mil I could get Cavani and he may be do well.

Would he be worth getting? Gotze and Felliani ;)

TBH you dont really need Gotze as you already have Hazard, Matar and Oscar but it could be a good idea so you could keep them all fit but Gotze has a preferance to play in la liga will probably want out when Baca decide they want him

TBH you dont really need Gotze as you already have Hazard, Matar and Oscar but it could be a good idea so you could keep them all fit but Gotze has a preferance to play in la liga will probably want out when Baca decide they want him

They also have Moses and Marin who would probably be decent back ups. (Plus Ramires, Piazon and Lampard lol)

Any striker recommendations then? 15-20 mil max :)

They also have Moses and Marin who would probably be decent back ups. (Plus Ramires, Piazon and Lampard lol)

Any striker recommendations then? 15-20 mil max :)
Could probably get Levandowski for that price. If you looking for 1st team then I would go for him but if its just as back up then Ademilson would be perfect

Could probably get Levandowski for that price. If you looking for 1st team then I would go for him but if its just as back up then Ademilson would be perfect

Cheers bud :) You got a screenshot of Admilson by any chance? I've never used him!

******** ****, top work Darlo cheers bud!!

Looks unreal! Will be my first puchase! Definate steal at under 6 mil!

Back