Chelsea F.C Help - New Update

• Thread starter Thread starter benccfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 918

benccfc

Reaction score
I'm using LFCMarshall's Summer Update, I have the likes of Hazard and Marin, and lost Drogba, Kalou and Bosingwa. I have £63.5m (that's what I was given at the start, I'm not cheating), I want a new right-back, another centre-back as cover, a back-up left-back. I would like some new midfielders, wingers and 3 CM's (already signed 1), I need 1 more striker (already signed Ba so need 1 more from now for future or a world-class striker to start)

M'baye Niang as the Striker, if you can get Toni Kroos at CM then get him, maybe Alaba at LB because he can also play CM, RB would have to be Sime Vrsaljko or Srna.

I have made some business, just looking to get Hummels for £25m while offloading Ivanovic. I have got Fellani in CM, I will try to get some of your suggestions.

For RB i would sign corchia my favorite on the game and for back up CB sign zouma,bochetti and LB alex sandro from porto. For CM's look at kroos,alaba,sahin

For world class STR sign jovetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

I am now only after a centre-midfielder (after 2 from foreign countries), and a LB who is around 23/24

Back