Please don't say you sold Dave? Peruzzi, De sciglio, Danilo, Aurier, Jung, Clyne, Chambers for RB
For ST which role? Do you play 2 up front? Have you sold Torres/Ba/Lukaku? Have a look at Volland (12.5 buyout), Batshauyi (6.75 buyout), Jese (29.5 buyout), Ezekiel, Vietto, Benzema.

which of these strikers are quality in the first season and guarantee 15+ goals.

which of these strikers are quality in the first season and guarantee 15+ goals.
Benzema and Jese will but will cost a fair bit. Batshuayi could and is much cheaper. Volland and the others might need a season to develop but will be world class.

hmm cool i will probably bring in jese however i cannot bring in batshuayi as im using the latest LFCMarshall and he has gone to marseille.

hmm cool i will probably bring in jese however i cannot bring in batshuayi as im using the latest LFCMarshall and he has gone to marseille.

Look at FACUNDO FERREYRA = goal machine

can he perform in the first season on the latest update? and in what role will he perform best in?

You have Lukaku? i honestly cant suggest W.Bony high enough in every save ive seen him hes top goal scorer in premier league or 2nd and you can get him for £13m
RB...Coleman? Debuchy? Carvajal? De Sciglio? Clyne? you have Ivanovic whos a beast!!