START OF SEASON UPDATE

Nuno Guerreiro cleans the house! Ashley Cole and Nicolas Anelka aren't players of Chelsea now. Ashley Cole will be a Manchester City player and Anelka will play in Atlético, for £31.5M and £11.5M respectively.

SIGNINGS IN:

Gareth Bale (Tottenham) - £25M
Edin Dzeko (Wolfsburg) - £23M
Marek Hamsik (Napoli) - £17.75M
TOTAL : £66M

SIGNINGS OUT:*

Nicolas Anelka (At.Madrid) - £11.5M
Alex (Inter) - £10M
José Bosingwa (A.C.Milan) - £12.5M
Ramires (Zenit) - £16.75M
TOTAL : £56M**

* There are the most important signings.
** Total of the all the signings out.

FRIENDLY MATCHES

Chelsea 5-2 Standard
Chelsea 0-0 Lille
Chelsea 3-0 Oostende
Chelsea 3-0 KV Kortrijk
Chelsea 5-0 Lierse
Chelsea 3-0 Carlisle

NEW KITS ANNOUNCED

chelsea1_160x160.png
chelsea2_160x160.png
chelsea3_160x160.png

FIRST OFFICIAL MATCH:
CHELSEA-MANCHESTER UNITED (Community Shield)

COMMUNITY SHIELD
CHELSEA 3-1 MANCHESTER UNITED
MoM - Branislav Ivanovic

Hard match for Chelsea that had a hard 1st half. Hamsik scored in his first debut. They played better in the 1st half and we played better in the 2nd. We had 20 shots against 10 by "Red Devils" and more possession (52-48). 1st title in the season 2010-2011 for Chelsea!

AUGUST UPDATE

SURPRISE IN STAMFORD BRIDGE

It seems Manchester City budget doesn't have an end and now the player that they bought is the former captain of Chelsea FC, John Terry. The fans were surprised but Guerreiro said that his behaviour was not good and he only wants players that have respect about him and discipline. Manchester City bought Terry for £34M. Chiellini and Kryvtsov were bought in the same day for £24.5M and £4M respectively.

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
CHELSEA 4-1 BURNLEY
MoM - Michael Essien

Burnley had nothing to do against the powerful defending champions, Chelsea FC. We played very well with more shots (19-6) and more possession (56-44). Agbonlahor scored 2 goals and Lampard another 2... Great start in the league but unlucky with Chiellini that received a red card in his first debut for Chelsea FC.

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
CHELSEA 3-1 WEST BROM
MoM - Michael Essien

7 goals in 2 matches is positive. We are playing very well with an agressive style. Michael Essien was absolutely brilliant with a goal and two assists for the goals by Gourcuff and Lampard. We had 31 shots against 2 from West Brom and more possession (58-42).

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
CHELSEA 1-0 WOLVES

MoM - Giorgio Chiellini

Giorgio Chiellini played well but we should do more! One own-goal from Wolves decided the match. I have not to much to say, as usual, we had more shots and more possession. Poor match in the 3rd match of the Barclays Premier League.

BEST PLAYER OF THE MONTH
Michael Essien

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE STANDINGS

SEPTEMBER UPDATE

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
CHELSEA 1-0 TOTTENHAM
MoM - Gomes

3 hard points that Chelsea conquered winning Tottenham. Gomes save a lot of shots and was the man of the match. We had more shots (21-7) and more possession (52-48). Liverpool won too and we are both with 12 points in the top of the Premier League.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (Group H)
CHELSEA 2-0 STUTTGART
MoM - Didier Drogba

Good result for Chelsea, that won 2-0 in Stamford Bridge against the german team, Stuttgart. Didier Drogba scored and the 27th minute and Gabby Agbonlahor in the last minute scored the second goal. We had more shots (26-7) but they had more possession (49-51). First 3 points for Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League.

FA CUP (2nd Round)
CHELSEA 2-1 PETERBOROUGH
MoM - Marek Hamsik

We played badly but we won the match with goals by Hamsik and Drogba. We had more shots and more possession but we conceded a goal against Peterborough! We should do more to win the matches easily... We are in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

CARLING CUP (2nd Round)
CHELSEA 4-0 HEREFORD
MoM - Gabby Agbonlahor

Three goals by Agbonlahor and another one by Essien were decisive. Easy match for Chelsea that dominated the whole match with more shots (24-5) and more possession (58-42). We are in the 3rd round of the Carling Cup.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (Group H)
CHELSEA 0-0 CSKA MOSCOW
MoM - Igor Akinfeev

This is unfair! We absolutely destroyed CSKA but Akinfeev was brilliant and saved all the shots. We could score 4,5 goals with another goalkeeper. This match hasn't too much to say we were the only one that played in attack so we had more shots and more possession.

BEST PLAYER OF THE MONTH

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE STANDINGS

excellent story mate, what tactics you using?

Congrats on winning the league mate and nice signings as well! Good luck for the new season (H)

This story will have a break. I am little bit tired of FM and the school will begin in the next days...

That's called annihilating the opposition.
And also got some great transfers in. :)

Wow very nice ! Good reading and good use of pictures ;)

P.S. Even tho I'm not a Chelsea fan, I would like to have that belt :D

gd story when is it going to return
Maybe, I will put a new FM 2011 story, because I won't play fm 2010.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

great story mate
btw how did u get the game in Portuguese???

I am portuguese, so I bought the game here and it brings the portuguese language :D