Sneech

Reaction score
Hey, was looking through the squad and being a Chelsea fan i'm quite biased towards each player.

I want some advice on both who I should sign/positions I should sign and who I should sell.

Got around 30million budget and already looking to sign Wellington Nem and Ademilson for future.

You should sell Hilario and did you know Wellington Nem has a minimum fee release clause of 3.5m also you should sign Edison Cavani because he gets transfer listed on every game and his price goes down to 26m.

Yeah, and Ademilson has a 5.5m release clause.

Was going to sell some of the older players anyway, and I'm not really looking for someone who will put contention with Torres, seeing as I'll already have Sturridge then maybe Ademilson and Wellington Nem coming in as Striker anyway, and I thought Sturridge and Torres could play more of the competitive matches and then younger ones for cup matches etc.. so nopt too sure about Cavani.. even if I'd use him as a winger I would have to drop, Mata Oscar or Hazard.

Yeah, I got both of those. Wellington looking good already and I have loaned Ademilson to Charlton for the year. I've also bought Jesus Navas, Robert Lewandowski, Craig Gordon on a free and Fellani. Looking to win the league straight away

Sack Torres he's *****. End of.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Wellington Nem in my United save is on fire. Wonderkids status and is keeping Nani out of the team. Cuts in a lot and has scored a Hattrick against Dortmund in the Champs League.