mattycfc7

Reaction score
I have just started with Chelsea but turned of transfers in the fist window and I am looking to make my team younger during the jan transfer window. Here are the positions im looking at:

RB
LB
LW
CM

These players age are between 18-24 and reasonably priced I wouldn't mind some English young talent to help with the Home-grown rules.

I appreciate any suggestions :D

Sime Vrsaljko, Ross Barkley, Mario Gotze, Eden Hazard

I have been scouting hazard and gotze but they would cost loads so it is either one or the other ??? was thinking hazard because i might sell malouda. :)

Hazard and Gotze together would cost about 100mil just to make his team younger? Ouch lol

I use a trick when signing Gotze I offer most of the money to be paid after his next international appearance which never happens lol :p

I use a trick when signing Gotze I offer most of the money to be paid after his next international appearance which never happens lol :p

That is such a good idea and I think Gotze might be signing for me soon based on it....

Thats a good idea i don't think i have seen him get a Germany call up :)

No German players get call ups because they are not registered on football manager or something along those lines

How have I never thought of that to sign German players before!

That stupid that Germany aren't registered i would love to manage that team its so good :p

Thats a good idea i don't think i have seen him get a Germany call up :)

I don't think they have a license or something for Germany so the players never get a call-up. Although the system glitches as occasionally 1 or 2 not very good REAL players sneak into the German team on my game which is weird I think...

How much do Dortmund usually sell Gotze for they reject every offer I make :(

I paid about 40 mil upfront (alot I know but less then they usually want) and then just offer about 200 mil after next internation appearance.

you can easily get Germany as a proper nation, you delete 1 tincy file in your sports interactive directory, so the trick isn't applicable to those who don't keep germany faked :)