Chelsea fm 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter Tubpac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 11K

Tubpac

Reaction score
Hi have anyone tried Chelsea in 2013? How are their players this year and moneys and such

any Info Would be Nice

I have mate, started a save with them. They've got their current squad (eg. Oscar, Hazard, Marin, etc), and I think you start with 30m transfer budget and 300k wage I'm pretty sure.

In saying that, I can't win with them. In the old games I could win Champions League without too much trouble with them, now I lose to Wolves at the Bridge :/

In saying that, I can't win with them. In the old games I could win Champions League without too much trouble with them, now I lose to Wolves at the Bridge :/

Im having the sam problem as you mate. Lost opening game of season 6-2 to Swansea. Just cant get the front 4 to click

Same problem also I am Man United and I bet Liverpool 7-0 at Old Trafford and since then have not won in 8 premier league matches.

How is the stats on Oscar , Marin , Hazard , Mata ??

Any pictures maybe

Guys, its the beta, its full of bugs. The AI uses exploits, the crosses itself are exploits, the goalkeepers and the defense arent working fine too... So dont worry, when the full game is released everything will be better.

Glad im not the only one having problems. IN europe i am fine and win games with ease but in the prem i really sturggle. Just hit january and im 12th in the league. I beat the big teams but get hammered by relegation zone team, getting really frustrated. Also lost to forest in the cup with a full strength side. playing 4-1-2-2-1

stopped playing it tbh, too random and even the most ****** team in the galaxy can score against me :) im gonna wait until the full version, this will just make me sad about the game before its even released... but I do regret preordering as im already tired :p

Same problem at first, but after a good 2-3 months of them playing together am on top with 7 point clear. Hazard is awsome!

Same problem at first, but after a good 2-3 months of them playing together am on top with 7 point clear. Hazard is awsome!
what tactic are you using? i have three versions of 4231 and one moment beating united 5-0 next scraping 0-0 or 1-1 against poor sides or losing 1-0!! dominating match stats just can't score!!

Back