Chelsea - Help me please!

• Thread starter Thread starter PR4WNSTAR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

PR4WNSTAR

Reaction score
Mega noob here,
So i got sacked with Chelsea, and i'm gonna restart the career, With either Chelsea or A Prem team. So i need major help.

I ran a 4-2-3-1 and weren't scoring many, Think i played 12 games in the Prem and scored 20.
I'm a total FM noob :P

Who should i buy/sell to make Chelsea win? (I'm used to FIFA lol)

so, quite honestly the current chelsea squad is capable of winning the league in FM12 easily.

Since players are not your problem, tactics certainly must be.

Try the tactics forum up top obviously and read some of the stickied posts. There are also downloadable tactics that will win you the league regardless of who you buy as Chelsea, maybe a winger though :) ha. You can check out those tactics and see how successful ones work then begin to develop your own.

so, quite honestly the current chelsea squad is capable of winning the league in FM12 easily.

Since players are not your problem, tactics certainly must be.

Try the tactics forum up top obviously and read some of the stickied posts. There are also downloadable tactics that will win you the league regardless of who you buy as Chelsea, maybe a winger though :) ha. You can check out those tactics and see how successful ones work then begin to develop your own.
try using lukaku and torres together...ramires and lamps in mid ...4-1-2-1-2
is the best for chelsea...mata in the hole and u should win...torres scored above 60 goals for me

Back