Jamie92

Reaction score
I am currently managing Chelsea in first season, just wondering who I can replace Drogba, Lampard, Malouda and Anelka with? Basically a total rebuff in attack.

Thanks

depend how much u own :p

as of drogba and anelka they're good for other 2 years i'd say so u can easilly take some youngling ,
the perfect substitute for drogba are Sanogo and Lukaku and they both turn out to be 2 of the very best strikers in the game ( u can approach sanogo for 3-4 ml i belive,with Lukaku u'd need bit more ,they're both worth every cent though)

as of malouda and lampard, hazard is amazing and turn out to be even more so in few seasons, same goes with paulo henrique (they call him ganso in reality) , u can sing them both for around 10 15 ml ...

neymar is also amazing and ready from the very beginning without problem, verratti is a extremely good signing but u'd have to wait for him at least 3 years.

ah! almost forgot kadlec from one of the two teams from prague (should be sparta) 4 ml ,becomes an amazing player, scores from every side of the pitch , 1 year on loan and the next one is ready ! the values might not look amazing on the beginning but belive me , u let him play 6 month and u'll never let him go anymore :D he's THE real bargain with sanogo and they do form an amazing coupe, they're both fast, sanogo is also a big tough guy , perfect couple :)

are pretty standard names i know but they're amazing and cost effective :) beside expecially for hazard and ganso they're ready from the very beginning.

as for kadlec and sanogo, i know lukaku and neymar looks better but belive me they turn out to be the same good and u pay them 1\3 !

p.s. sorry if i made some grammar-mistakes , i use to write very fast cuz i'm @ work :D

Back