chelsea in out replacments

• Thread starter Thread starter megapicks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 752

megapicks

Reaction score
im chelsea at the start of the 4th season and i need to now where u think my team needs reinforcing because i dont have much strenght in depth would prefere young guy who could play and win in the carlin cup and early fa cup thx a bunch this is my team i have 72 mil to spend because i wone every single comp last season soo good good

I would say try and sign a centre back to play alongside Fazio as John Terry must be getting on abit. Try signing Sakho should be one of the best defenders on the game in the year your in.

I would sudgest taking a look at Joe Matlock as a possible backup for your defence, another good young player you might find is Miles Addison from Derby County, hes always predicted to be the next Gerrard for me, and maybe another backup striker would do the trick, John Fleck maybe?

Your main squad looks to be preety could, as you said, you won every comp last season, so I don't think you will need to make any major changes. Probably just ensuring that you have a big enough squad ready for the long haul through the season. That is my main priority in the transfer window...nothing worse than having to play players out of the natural posistion when your expected to win everything!

Last edited:
Back